oalib

OALib Journal期刊

ISSN: 2333-9721

费用:99美元

投稿

时间不限

2017 ( 1 )

2016 ( 349 )

2015 ( 12215 )

2014 ( 12265 )

自定义范围…

匹配条件: “杨周” ,找到相关结果约185684条。
列表显示的所有文章,均可免费获取
第1页/共185684条
每页显示
操纵员可靠性研究的相关多种方法
Methods on the Research of Operator Reliability
 [PDF]

方向, , 李富
Nuclear Science and Technology (NST) , 2013, DOI: 10.12677/NST.2013.11001
Abstract:
本文采用核电厂模拟器作为研究平台,对过去十几年来中国核电厂操纵员的可靠性研究采用的多种相关方法进行了回顾总结,说明了从人的认知可靠性模型、模糊综合评价数学模型、心理素质研究模型等多种角度对中国核电厂操纵员研究的必要性和可行性。这些研究方法的总结,既是对核电厂相关人的可靠性研究的真实记录回顾,也是对其中研究方法的再次探讨。对核电厂操纵员进行可靠性研究的多种方法不仅可以对核电厂的安全运行起到有益作用,而且可为其他行业操纵员可靠性研究提供参考。
The paper, utilizing nuclear power plant as a research platform, summarizes the multiple relevant research methods on reliability to Chinese nuclear power plant operators over the past 10 years. The paper analyzes the necessity and feasibility of studying the nuclear power plant operators in China from various angles like human cognition reliabil-ity model, fuzzy synthetic evaluation math model, and psychology quality research model etc. The summary of these re-search methods is not only a record of the past years’ research about operators’ reliability but also a discussion about the research methods themselves. These methods of the nuclear power plant operators’ reliability research will be not only useful to the safe operation of nuclear power plant but also will be used as reference for the operators of other industries.
当代大学生团体依恋与孤独感的关系研究
A Study on the Relationship between the Group Attachment and Loneliness of College Students
 [PDF]

张茜, , 沙沙, 美玲, 王权红
Advances in Psychology (AP) , 2014, DOI: 10.12677/AP.2014.45092
Abstract:
目的:探讨当代大学生的团体依恋与孤独感的关系。方法:用团体依恋问卷(ECR-G)和UCLA孤独感量表对301名本科大学学生进行调查研究。结果:性别变量和专业变量在团体依恋总分及其维度上的差异均不显著;年级变量在团体依恋上的得分具有显著差异;团体依恋与孤独感存在显著的正相关(R = 0.026**)。大学生团体依恋的团体依恋回避维度对孤独感有预测作用。
Objective: To investigate the relationship between group attachment and loneliness of college students. Methods: UCLA Loneliness Scale and the designed questionnaires about group attach- ment were used to investigate 301 college students. Results: There were no significant differences in gender variable or discipline variable among the group attachment and its two dimensions. Significant differences could be found in grade variable among the total share of group attachment. There was a significant positive correlation between the group attachment and loneliness of college students (R = .026**). The group attachment avoidance dimension of the group attachment could forecast the loneliness dependence.
基于独立分量分析和RBF神经网络的气液两相流流型识别
云龙,
化工学报 , 2012, DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.0438-1157.2012.03.017
Abstract:
甲烷八叠球菌的纯培养、分离和鉴定*
孟津,秀山
微生物学通报 , 1983,
Abstract:
四川水青冈属一新种

植物分类学报 , 1978,
Abstract:
诱导水稻胚囊产生愈伤组织的离体实验1)
,弘远
遗传 , 1981,
Abstract: 由未受精的幼嫩水稻子房中培养单倍体小 植株的实验已获成功1)。本文专就对影响诱导 水稻胚囊产生愈伤组织的一些重要因素进行了 实验研究。
水稻花药的一种整体染色制片技术1)
弘远,
遗传 , 1979,
Abstract: 朱至清等(1978)1]提出的花药整体制片法, 在小麦、黑麦、玉米等植物的花药培养工作中都 已证明是研究雄核发育的一项有用的技术。但 水稻花粉孚尔根反应不明显,因而有必要探索 其它整体染色方法。通过试验,我们发现爱氏 苏木精(Ehrlich's hematoxylin)整体染色效果 较好,现介绍如下:
中国绣球科新分类群

植物分类学报 , 1982,
Abstract:
The research on land use change detection by using direct classification of stacked multitemporal TM images
运用多时相直接分类法对土地利用进行遥感动态监测的研究

,柏林
自然资源学报 , 2001,
Abstract: The land use changes in Anshun City,Guizhou Province from 1987 to1995 were detected by using direct classification of stacked multitemporal TM images. Compared with other methods,such as postclassification comparison and pixel to pixel comparison methods,the change detection algorithm used herein can not only bypass the illogical error,but also obtain the “ from to” information directly.The results showed the difference or ratio bands had poor classification accuracy(overall accuracy equal approximately to 30% ~ 40% ),while those bands could well inherited the original ones achieved better accuracy(overall accuracy>70% ).In addition,the different radiometric rectification methods could affect the accuracy of change detection to a large degree,the preliminary research indicated that the dark set bright set method might improve the accuracy by 16.6% in comparison with the histogram algorithm.Also,our results indicated that the study area had experienced some notable land use changes during 8 years,such as urban expansion,cultivated land encroachment and spatial change of vegetable land.
物种——老问题新看法
,浙昆
中国科学 生命科学 , 2010,
Abstract: 简要回顾了物种概念争论的历史. 根据来源将这些争论划分为4个阶段: 第一阶段是在达尔文《物种起源》发表前, 争论的主导概念是模式种概念; 第二阶段从《物种起源》发表到综合进化论期间, 争论的主导概念是形态种概念; 第三阶段从综合进化论到Hennig的分支分类时代, 以Mayr的生物学种概念为代表从机制上阐明了物种存在的生物学原因; 第四阶段, 分支分类以来, 以系统发育种的概念为代表. 在分析物种关键问题的基础上, 结合物种研究新的进展, 提出物种是由特定机制所维系的具有一定属性表现的优良基因组合的保存单元. 基于植物演化的特点, 提出认识植物物种的3个阶段: 形态识别阶段、多学科证据积累和检验阶段与优良基因组合保存机制阐明阶段.
第1页/共185684条
每页显示


Home
Copyright © 2008-2017 Open Access Library. All rights reserved.